Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-15 Origin: Site
With the continuous development of technology, in addition to primary energy vehicles, new energy vehicles have also emerged to reduce environmental pollution as much as possible. The new energy vehicle temperature sensor can effectively convey the temperature of the vehicle and make reasonable adjustments, which can facilitate people to drive.
What temperature sensors do new energy vehicles have?
What needs to be improved in the temperature sensor of new energy vehicles?
Do you know the exhaust temperature sensor in the new energy vehicle temperature sensor?
1. Oxygen sensor: When the oxygen sensor fails, the ECU cannot obtain this information, and it does not know whether the amount of gasoline injected is correct. An improper air-fuel ratio will reduce engine power and increase emissions;
2. Wheel speed sensor: It mainly collects the speed of the car to determine whether the car has any signs of slipping. Therefore, there is a sensor that collects the wheel speed of the car to complete this work. It is generally installed on the hub of each wheel. Once the sensor is damaged, ABS will fail;
3. Water temperature sensor: When the water temperature sensor fails, the temperature signal of the hot car is often displayed when the cold car is started. The ECU cannot get the correct signal and can only supply the thinner mixture of the engine, so it is not easy to start when the engine is cold. , And will be accompanied by unstable idling and insufficient acceleration power;
4. Electronic accelerator pedal position sensor: When the sensor fails, the ECU cannot measure the accelerator position signal, and cannot obtain the correct position of the accelerator pedal, so the engine will be weak in acceleration, or even the engine will not be able to accelerate;
5. Intake pressure sensor: As the name implies, the intake pressure sensor senses a series of resistance and pressure changes with different engine speed loads and converts them into voltage signals for ECU to correct the fuel injection volume and ignition timing angle. It is generally installed on the side of the throttle. If it fails, it will cause problems such as difficulty in the ignition, unstable idling, and weak acceleration.
Common faults of new energy vehicle temperature sensors are abnormal signals, short-circuited sensors or wiring harnesses, and false high-temperature signals in the data stream; open-circuit sensors or wiring harnesses, water in the terminals or poor grounding wires, and false low-temperature signals in the data stream. In addition, if the A/D converter of the control unit is converted incorrectly, false high-temperature signals may also appear in the data stream.
Exhaust gas temperature sensor Catalytic temperature sensor, the main function is to quickly send out an alarm signal when the catalytic converter is abnormally heated, to protect the catalytic converter and prevent malfunctions caused by high temperature. This sensor is mainly installed behind the catalytic converter transformer.
The continuous advancement of technology continues to promote the progress of various industries. Our company has a highly skilled team that can customize exclusive products for you according to the different needs of customers. If you are interested in this product and want to know more information, please click our company website: https://www.cnjept.com/.
JPET INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is established in2005, which relies on the advantages of core technology and patented products......
Copyright © 2022 GUANGDONG JPET TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD Technical Support : Leadong Sitemap 粤ICP备16023198号-1